Monday, April 19, 2010

My 20 Minutes in Heaven :P

Want a moment of peace and tranquility?
By Rebecca Lang
After spending my 20 minutes in "heaven" or more specifically Wollongong TAFE Court Yard, felt myself feeling at peace with the world and myself. Why? you may ask? Well...

After the 1st few moments of walking into the court yard with James and Hayley. I noticed how the sun was seeping through the wiltering trees, mixed with the tweeting of little birds and the mixed conversations with the few people escaping out of class made the surrounding environment almost serene.

When the three of us sit down to converse, i feel the sun on my back and my man by my side. I can just feel my body and spirit take a deep breath of fresh Autumn air and feel that i can finally just be one with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment